Olive Grove Wrap Baby Carrier
Please Note - All Orders placed now will be dispatched on 5th February.
For those who love tradition and the snug and close feeling a Wrap carry gives you.
- For use from birth until well into toddlerhood. Weight Limit from 3.2 until 18 kgs.
- Tall body panel means your carrier grows as your baby grows. For smaller babies or newborns simply fold the waist to shorten the body.
- Panel Height adjustable from 30cm - 47cm
- Seat Width adjustable from 18cm - 46cm
- Shoulder Strap Length 200cm
Five Carry Positions with many strap tying possibilities
- Froggie Legs In, Front Inward-Facing, Front Outward-Facing, Hip and Back carry options.
- Permanent elastic cinch at waist to adjust the seat width as needed for smaller bubs and front facing carry
- Lightly padded bamboo waist band with buckle fastening for ultimate ease of use and comfort.
- Discreetly breastfeed on the go with a simple adjustment of the straps
- 100% Linen Body for durability, absorbency and breathability to ensure you and bub stay cool.
- Beautifully handwoven Allo (a nettle fiber common to Nepal) & Cotton front fabric panel woven on traditional looms in Nepal supporting home based women workers provide a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
- Soft Bamboo padding through shoulder straps to ensure bub ins't sucking any nasties making this a 100% natural carrier.
- Much less bulk than standard carriers and packs away into your nappy bag or under your pram without taking up precious space.
- Comes with Permanent draw-cord hood to shade baby from the sun or wind. Easily draws up when not in use.
All fabrics have been ethically sourced and hand woven by various communities across the world nurturing dignity, pride and humanity at every level.
They are then handmade with love by me here on the Northern Beaches of Sydney allowing for premium quality control and my personal assurance of a truly beautiful carrier you will love and treasure.
Please note these carriers are made to order. Allow 5-7 days for production before dispatch.
Click here to see how simple these carriers are to wear
NOT yet available in USA & Canada