Moss Snap Baby Carrier
These carriers are ergonomically designed with your lifestyle in mind making transfers simple and breast feeding on the go a breeze. A modern take on the traditional Wrap style carrier.
- Standard Size with a weight range of 5.5 - 16kgs.
- For use from around 4 months (or until baby has good head control) until well into toddlerhood (Panel Height 40cm x Seat Width 36cm)
- 3 Carry Positions
- Inward-Facing Front, Hip and Back carry options.
- Fully adjustable waist and shoulder straps making a comfortable and secure fit for any size.
- Buckles at the front so you're not blindly or awkwardly buckling behind your back.
- Discreetly breastfeed on the go with a simple adjustment of the straps
- 100% Linen Body for durability, absorbency and breathability making sure you and bub stay cool.
- Beautifully hand dyed Linen/Cotton front panel lovingly created by our friends at Lion & Lamb Kids, exclusively for Zarpar Bebe.
- High performance foam through the shoulder straps that allow a snug and secure fit molding to your body without added bulk with additional layer of bamboo padding for extra comfort.
- Straps cross in an X across your back when Front carrying to help evenly distribute the weight of your baby. They promote a better posture and don't force you to hunch like some carriers can do.
- Tapered shoulder straps create less bulk under your arms when back carrying.
- Ergonomically shaped waistband with soft lightweight foam giving added comfort and support without bulk.
- Comes with Permanent elasticised hood to shade baby from the sun or wind. Easily rolls up when not in use.
- Padded leg opening for baby's comfort.
- Much less bulk and packs away into your nappy bag or under your pram without taking up precious space.
To ensure your carrier retains its beautiful colour, please only spot clean as needed. Washing only by cold hand wash with mild detergent and line dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry.
Extended periods in direct sunlight can cause fade.
Not yet available in USA - however this is a work in progress. They will be available on your shores very soon! Sign up to our newsletter, so you don't miss out on the release.