Introducing the most handy and versatile waist pouch you'll own!
The Zarpar Bebe Essentials Pouch will carry all of your essentials for your spontaneous adventures and helping to run all of your errands easily.
The perfect size to hold a nappy, your phone, small purse, keys and baby balm and likely all of your older child's "treasures" they find on the way!
Waist Pouch Features:
- Beautiful buttery soft VEGAN leather
- Our Signature handwoven Allo fabric front pocket - woven in the Himalayas of Nepal
- Fully adjustable belt buckle strap to fit most wearers
- Belt buckle can be removed to use as a clutch
- Can easily thread onto the waistband of your baby carrier so that it is there ready to go when you are ready to carry your baby
- Wear as a waist bag or cross body bag
- A beautiful printed lining showing off the inner beauty!
H: 12 cm x L: 20 cm x W: 5cm
All of our Baby Carriers are CPSIA compliant and lab tested to meet the ASTM F2236−16a & 16 CFR 1226 standard.
Our carriers all promote optimal Hip health and support the 'M' seated position for your baby. For more information on Hip Health, visit the Hip Dysplasia website here
Returns and Exchanges
We totally understand that Baby Wearing is a personal thing, everyone has a slightly different idea on what feels comfortable for them. We also understand buying a Baby Carrier online can feel a little intimidating having not ever tried it on.
Which is why we are more than happy to exchange or refund your carrier for change of mind, provided it is returned unused, and the carrier and packaging should be in a new and saleable condition.
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your carrier should you wish to return it to email@example.com
In the case of change of mind, you will be responsible for the return postage charges.
If there is a fault with your carrier that you believe would be a safety concern, please also contact us within 7 days of receiving it - we will issue a postage return label and send a replacement carrier to you.
Please note that all of our products are handmade, meaning that stitching lines may not be perfect, and these human 'flaws' add to the beauty of a handmade one-of-a-kind product rather than mass produced. These 'flaws' do not compromise the safety of your product nor do they warrant a refund.
We Deliver Worldwide!
Shipping within Australia is Free. For our international shipping prices, please select your country at checkout for our updated delivery rates.
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Delivery times vary depending on your location. Once your order is processed, the following delivery times are a guide only.
- Sunshine Coast: Same or following Business Day
- QLD/VIC/NSW/ACT/SA: 1- 3 Business Days
- TAS/WA/NT: 7 -10 Business Days.
- New Zealand: 5 Business Days
- United States: 5 Business Days
- United Kingdom: 6 Business Days
- Europe: 6-8 Business Days
- Middle East/Asia: 6-10 Business Days
- South/Central America: 7 Business Days
- Africa: 6-10 Business Days
Please note you are responsible for any local import or customs duties payable within your country.