Front Inward Facing Carry
Things to Note:
- This Carrier is NOT designed to support Newborn Babies.
- Use this carrier for children 5.4 to 15.9 kgs
- This Carrier is NOT designed to wear your baby in a front forward facing position.
- Back Carry position is for children 6+ months who can sit unassisted with strong head and upper body control.
- When wearing a child on your back, frequently look at yourself when passing a window or another reflective object. Or ideally have someone check for you.
- The seat panel must reach to the knee and not beyond. If the panel extends beyond the knee, this will indicate your child is still too small for the carrier.
- For all babies, but especially infants under 4 months, remember to always keep the face uncovered and visible.
- When carrying babies under 4 months, position their heads to one side and monitor breathing. Grunting may indicate breathing distress and should be removed from the carrier.
- Please check your carrier regularly for any damage that may affect the quality and safety.